Friday, October 19, 2007


This is the Novak family joining Roxy and me at our wedding. My youngest sister, Maryann, my oldest sister, Margie, Mary Jane, my mom, my dad, Frank, and my sister, Nancy.

It's the weekend!

At the church we have an important Women of the Word praise and worship meeting that will spring us forth for the remainder of this year and into 2008.

Big Yankees news this week is that Joe Torre will not be returning as the Yankees manager. Personally I felt that the Yankees should have offered a two year contract at the same pay per year as the previous contract. Joe would have managed the Yankees in their last year at old Yankee Stadium and their first year in the new Yankee Stadium. Now I would like to see Joe Girardi receive a three year deal and become the new Yankees manager.

The Minnesota Vikings look for their second straight win as they travel to Dallas on Sunday to face the Cowboys. The Cowboys look to be the best team in the NFC so far this season. The game should be a real challenge.

The Detroit Red Wings, off to a nice 5-2-1 start after 8 games, conclude their western road trip when they play at the Phoenix Coyotes on Saturday night.

Have a great weekend,

Bill