|Grandma Roxy and Ellyson enjoying the Florida sun!|
Do You Know Your Bible?
Answers to previous quiz.
1. Amnon (2 Samuel 13:1-2).
2. Sheep and sycamore trees (Amos 7:14).
3. Blue (Numbers 4:5-6).
4. Jabal (Genesis 4:20).
5. Elijah (1 Kings 18:45-46).
New Quiz: Hard Trivia Questions #34.
Answer these questions.
1. What three colors were used in sewing the tabernacle curtains?
2. Who came out with bald heads and raw shoulders after a long siege against the city of Tyre?
3. At what time of day did the sailors going to Rome on the ship with Paul first sense land after the storm?
4. In the book of Acts, how many soldiers guarded Peter while he was in prison?
5. Who was the first man in the Bible mentioned as being sick?
Answers and a new quiz will be posted next Thursday!