We have found that this year, more than any other year, those who don't know Jesus as Lord and personal Saviour are having a very hard time getting in the "Christmas Spirit"! Makes perfect sense when you know that He IS the "Reason for the Season"!
The Minnesota Vikings will take on the Cincinnati Bengals at Mall of America Field in the Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome tomorrow at Noon. I'll be there! GO VIKINGS!!!!
Take the time to enjoy your friends, family and relatives during this Christmas season!
The New York Yankees, after enjoying their 27th World Series Championship, are very busy getting the right team in place to begin the quest for #28 this year! Trades, signings and contract extensions all make for a very busy off season! GO YANKEES!!!!!!!!!!
Henrick Zetterberg and Pavel Datsyuk of the Detroit Red Wings played well last night as the Wings defeated the Vancouver Canucks, 3-1. The star of the game, though, was goaltender Jimmy Howard! The Red Wings take on the Anaheim Ducks on Saturday. GO RED WINGS!!!
God's Word is Truth.
Those who love Your Word will find true peace, and nothing will defeat them.
We'll be in Golden Valley on Saturday where Kristine and Brian will be hosting a housewarming party of family and a few friends! Then on Sunday the Detroit Lions will be at the Metrodome! GO VIKINGS!!!
Do You Know Your Bible?
Answers to previous questions.
1. Herding sheep. (Exod. 3:1)
2. Simon Peter. (Luke 5:1-10; John 21:2-4)
3. Tent makers. (Acts 18:3)
4. The lords of the Philistines. (Judg. 16:4-5)
5. Treasurer. (Acts 8:27)
New Quiz: Occupations #2
Answer these questions.
1. For which two of Pharaoh's servants did Joseph interpret dreams?
2. What was Pontius Pilate's job?
3. Who were two tax collectors associated with Jesus?
4. Who is the only witch mentioned in the Bible?
5. Before which two governors, whose names both begin with "F", did Paul appear?
Answers and a new quiz will be posted next Thursday!