|God's Word is the most powerful force in the Universe!|
Do You Know Your Bible?
Answers to previous quiz.
1. Pithom, Rameses (Exodus 1:11).
2. Mara (Ruth 1:20).
3. Ezekiel (Ezekiel 34:26).
4. Numbers (Numbers 32:23).
5. One thousand (1 Samuel 25:2-3).
New Quiz: Hard Trivia Questions #30.
Answer these questions.
1. When Josiah heard God's law read, he did what?
2. In what book of the Bible do we find mention of 20,000 baths of wine and 20,000 baths of oil?
3. In Zechariah's vision of four chariots, what was the color of the horses pulling the fourth chariot?
4. One book in the Bible has the same amount of chapters as there are books in the Bible. What is the name of the book?
5. What is the name of Jonah's father?
Answers and a new quiz will be posted next Thursday!