Hanging out with Avery!
Do You Know Your Bible?
Answers to previous questions.
1. The prayers of the saints (rev. 8:304).
2. Paying taxes (Matt. 22:17-21).
3. Chosen (Matt. 22:14).
4. Wool (Isa. 1:18).
5. First day (Exod. 12:15).
New Quiz: Hodgepodge #2
Answer these questions.
1. What musical instrument does the psalmist describe as loud and high sounding?
2. Who told Job to curse God?
3. What was created first, the seas or the stars?
4. What Old Testament feast was celebrated every month?
5. In addition to one body, one Spirit, one hope, one Lord, one faith, and one baptism, what else does Ephesians 4"6 say we have one of?
Answers and a new quiz will be posted next Thursday!