The Milwaukee Braves won National League Pennants in 1957 ands 1958.
Do You Know Your Bible?
Answers to previous quiz.
1. Jacob (Gen. e31:54)
2. Omri (1 Kings 16:24)
3. David (2 Sam. 15:30-32)
4. Balak (Num. 23:28-29)
5. Ezekiel (Ezek. 40:2-3)
6. Moses (Exod. 24:18)
7. Aaron (Num. 20:27-28)
8. Jotham (Judg. 9:7-15)
9. Jesus (Matt. 4:7-8)
10. Saul (1 Sam. 31:4-8)
New Quiz: Murderous Events
Use the list of names below to answer the questions.
1. After serving a military man a drink of milk, who murdered him with a nail?
2. Who killed an Egyptian he saw beating a Hebrew, hid his body in sand, then escaped to Midian?
3. Who, because a man would not stop following him, halted him by stabbing him to death?
4. Which very fat man was stabbed to death by a left-handed man?
5. Who, because he committed a murder in a field, had to become a fugitive, wandering forever from place to place?
6. Which king, while worshipping Nisroch his god, was "smote with the sword" by his two sons?
7. While he was "drinking himself drunk", who was murdered by his chariot captain?
8. Who took a man "by the beard with the right hand to kiss him", then "smote him therewith in the fifth rib" with a sword?
9. Which man accompanied by ten men, ate bread together with the governor of the land, then rose up and killed him with a sword?
10. Which sick king, after his servant gave him a prophet's report that he would recover, was murdered the next day by the servants smothering him with a wet cloth?
Answers and a new quiz will be posted next Thursday!