|Ellyson Grace loves BUMPA!|
Do You Know Your Bible?
Answers to previous quiz.
1. Saul, later known as Paul (Acts 7:58).
2. Searching the scriptures (Acts 17:11).
3. Paul (Romans 1:1).
4. James (Matthew 10:3; Luke 6:16; Matthew 13:55).
5. Peter (Acts 9:36-43) and Paul (Acts 20:9-10).
New Quiz: Who's Who in the New Testament #2.
Answer these questions.
1. Who was Philemon's runaway slave?
2. Which disciple brought the boy with the two loaves and five fishes to Jesus?
3. Who were Paul's three primary coworkers on his missionary journeys?
4. In addition to Paul, what other preacher did Priscilla and Aquila work with, even teaching him the gospel?
5. Who was commanded to go lay hands on Saul (Paul) so that he would regain his sight?
Answers and a new quiz will be posted next Thursday!