|JESUS IS the ONLY Way!|
Do You Know Your Bible?
Answers to previous quiz.
1. About three thousand (Acts 2:41).
2. Seventy (Exodus 1:5).
3. Two (Ruth 1:2).
4. Ten (Daniel 1:12).
5. Twelve (Luke 2:42-43).
New Quiz: Numbers #4.
Answer these questions.
1. How many judges were there in Israel?
2. How many people did God tell Elijah there were who had never bowed the knee to Baal?
3. How old was Methuselah when he died?
4. How many were in a group appointed by Jesus to arrive in cities before He did?
5. How many rows of stones were set in the breastplate that Aaron wore?
Answers and a new quiz will be posted next Thursday!