|Missing this view!|
Do You Know Your Bible?
Answers to previous quiz.
1. Messiah (Daniel 9:25).
2. Christ (Luke 2:11).
3. Isaac (Genesis 17:19; 18:11-12).
4. Immanuel (Isaiah 7:14).
5. Son of consolation (Acts 4:36).
New Quiz: Meanings of words Part 1 #2.
Answer these questions.
1. What word, possibly meaning "those who crossed over/the ones from beyond", is used to describe the children of Israel?
2. What word, meaning "our Lord will come", completes Paul's sentence: "Let him be Anathema _____"?
3. What word, which has been translated "astrologer", does Matthew use to describe certain visitors to Herod?
4. What name for Himself does God say He used when appearing to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob?
5. What name for God has been translated "Father"?
Answers and a new quiz will be posted next Thursday!