Do You Know Your Bible?
Answers to previous quiz.
1. In Heaven (Revelation 11:19).
2. In the breastplate (Leviticus 8:8).
3. Fire came down from heaven and consumed the sacrifices; God's glory filled the place (2 Chronicles 7:1).
4. Fourteen (1 Kings 8:65).
5. Asaph (Psalm 50; 1 Chronicles 16:4-6).
New Quiz: Meanings of Words Part 1 #1.
Answer these questions.
1. What name for Jesus, meaning "Anointed One", did Daniel use when writing about the end times?
2. What name for Jesus, meaning "Anointed One", did the angel of the Lord use when speaking to the shepherds?
3. What patriarch, whose name means "laughter", was born to a woman who laughed when she learned she would be a mother?
4. What name for Jesus, meaning "God with us", was first used by Isaiah?
5. What did the name Barnabas mean?
Answers and a new quiz will be posted next Thursday!