|Peggy Sue's in Kihei, Maui! |
One of my favorites restaurants!
Do You Know Your Bible?
Answers to previous quiz.
1. Almond blossoms (Exodus 37:20).
2. Shittim wood (Exodus 37:25).
3. A veil or curtain (Exodus 26:33).
4. Brass (Exodus 27:19).
5. Zerubbabel (Ezra 3:2).
New Quiz: Places of Worship #4.
Answer these questions.
1. Who destroyed Solomon's temple?
2. By what act could someone claim sanctuary in the temple?
3. When the ISraelites moved into the Promised Land, what city became the permanent home of the tabernacle?
4. On what site did Solomon build the temple?
5. What two types of materials were used to make the curtains in the tabernacle?
Answers and a new quiz will be posted next Thursday!