Time with like-minded believers is time well spent.
Do You Know Your Bible?
Answers to previous quiz.
1. Enoch (Gen. 5:24).
2. Mighty wind, earthquake, fire (1 Kings 19:11-12).
3. A proud look, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that are swift in running to evil, a false witness who speaks lies, and one who sows discord among brethren (Prov. 6:15-19).
4. The firstborn (Exod. 13:2).
5. He rejoices over us with singing (Zeph. 3:17).
New Quiz: By Any Other Name #1
Answer these questions.
1. Who were the "sons of thunder"?
2. By what other name is Passover known?
3. Who was referred to as a skilled player on the harp?
4. Whose description included the fact that he ate locusts and honey?
5. In Jesus' genealogy in Matthew 1, who is referred to as the "wife of Uriah"?
Answers and a new quiz will be posted next Thursday!