|Elle and Avery ready for Easter Service!|
Do You Know Your Bible?
Answers to previous quiz.
1. Matthias (Acts 1:26).
2. Timothy (Acts 16:3), Titus (Galatians 2:3).
3. Robbery (John 18:40), insurrection/sedition, and murder (Mark 15:7; Luke 23:18-19).
4. Stephen (Acts 6:15).
5. Two (Matthew 27:5; Acts 1:18).
New Quiz: Who's Who in the New Testament #4.
Answer these questions.
1. What was the name of the girl who let Peter in after the angel had freed Peter from prison?
2. What apostle mentions Paul by name in his Bible book?
3. In addition to betraying Jesus, what other crime did Judas Iscariot commit?
4. What was the name of the evil spirit that possessed the man who lived in the tombs?
5. Who had their mother ask Jesus for seats of honor for them in His kingdom?
Answers and a new quiz will be posted next Thursday!