|A throwback to Fall with Ellyson Grace!|
Do You Know Your Bible?
Answers to previous quiz.
1. Obadiah, Philemon, 2 John, 3 John, Jude.
2., 180 days (Esther 1:4).
3. Six hundred years old (Genesis 7:6).
4. Seven months (1 Samuel 6:1).
5. Twenty years (1 Samuel 7:2).
New Quiz: Who's Who in the New Testament.
Answer these questions.
1. Who held discarded coats while Stephen was being stoned?
2. What were the Bereans famous for?
3. Who was the thirteenth apostle?
4. What name did the following people have in common: L son of Alphaeus, brother of the apostle Judas (not Iscariot), brother of Jesus?
5. Which two apostles raised people from the dead?
Answers and a new quiz will be posted next Thursday!