|Pretty Christmas Princesses!|
Do You know Your Bible?
Answers to previous quiz.
1. Fourteen (Twelve in the book of Judges, plus Eli [1 Samuel 4:15-18] and Samuel [1 Samuel 17:6])
2. Seven thousand (1 Kings 19:18).
3. 969 (Genesis 5:27).
4. Seventy (Luke 10:1).
5. Four (Exodus 39:10).
New Quiz: Numbers #5.
Answer these questions.
1. What five books of the Bible have only one chapter?
2. How long had the king and his satraps been feasting at the start of the book of Esther?
3. How old was Noah when the flood came?
4. How long did the Philistines keep the ark of the covenant, after they captured it, before returning it to Israel?
5. How long was the ark of the covenant kept in Kirjath-jearim?
Answers and a new quiz will be posted Next Thursday!