Wednesday, October 10, 2007


Christmas 1970, my dad in our house in Virginia, Minnesota.
Maryann taking a picture Christmas 1970 with mom, dad, Nancy, Margie and Princess, our dog.

Hi,

The 1970s (1970-79) were divided into three areas. College, marriage and coaching. I received my Bachelor of Science degree in Education with a major in Physical Education and a minor in History. I earned my Master of Education degree in Administration and Psychology/Sociology of Sport.

Roxy and I were married July 28, 1973 and traveled throughout the country watching professional and college sporting events. I was an assistant basketball coach at Minnesota for three years. I was the head basketball coach and athletic director at Mount Senario College in Ladysmith, Wisconsin for 7 years.

Let's continue today remembering to pray for believers throughout the world. I declare that all believers will be filled with the Holy Spirit, trust in the integrity of God's Word, learn to walk in their authority as a beliver, and come to the full knowledge of the Truth.

God Bless,

Bill