Wednesday, January 14, 2009


Every member of the Body of Christ is unique and special to God.


Hi,

Maybe the concept that Jews practice "racial superiority" doesn't bother the UN, but since I know Jews of virtually every single race including those of Arab countries, it bothers me. The main argument against Israel, from the Arab perspective, is that the Israelis stole the land from the "native" people of the region.

First, the question of the "native" people of the region. The Book of Psalms, chapter 137, penned three thousand years ago by a Jew/Israelite, says, "If i forget you, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning. If i do not remember you, let my tongue cleave to the roof of my mouth; if I prefer not Jerusalem above my chief joy."

The Jewish sacred writings of antiquity refer to Jerusalem some 767 times, compared to the Koran, which does not mention it once.

Americans don't like to remind themselves that we stole the land from the Indians, but nobody denies what a "native American".

Until next time,

Bill