Thursday, May 1, 2008
Summer's coming! We're planning on lots of fun and lots of Yankee wins!
Do You Know Your Bible?
Answers to previous quiz.
1. Hannah (1 Sam. 1:11)
2. Ezekiel (Ezek. 8:3)
3. Absalom (2 Sam. 14:25-26)
4. Eliphaz (Job 4:13-15)
5. Paul (1 Tim. 2:9)
6. Samson (Judg. 16:17-19)
7. Elisha (2 Kings 2:23-24)
8. Nebuchadnezzar (Dan. 4:33)
9. Jesus (Luke 12:6-7)
10. Esau (Gen. 27:1-35)
New Quiz: Heavens Above
Each Scripture character mentioned in this quiz had an experience concerning heaven.
1. Which leader, being harassed by hungry people, was told by God, "Behold I will rain bread from heaven and the people shall go out and gather a certain rate every day"?
2. Who dreamed of a tree "which reached unto heaven"?
3. Who was told to "look now toward heaven and tell the stars"?
4. After he finished a prayer, who saw fire come down from heaven and consume his offering and sacrifice in the house of the Lord?
5. Who had a vision of heaven opening, and a sheet, knit at the four corners, let down to earth?
6. Who, after being baptized, had the heavens opened to him and saw the Spirit of God coming down in the form of a dove?
7. Which man's prayer caused the sun to stand still "in the midst of heaven" so that the Israelites might "avenge themselves upon their enemies"?
8. Who was carried by a whirlwind up to heaven?
9. Which prophet was standing between earth and heaven with a drawn sword stretched out over Jerusalem?
Answers and a new quiz will be posted next Thursday!