Kristine was the Maid of Honor for a beautiful outdoor wedding last month.
Do You Know Your Bible?
Answers to previous quiz.
1. Joshua, Hezekiah. (Josh. 10:13, 2 Kings 20:11)
2. Take off his sandals, pick up the rod turned into a serpent, put his hand into his bosom. (Exod. 3:5, 4:4-7)
3. Smitten with tumors and died.
4. Eliezer of Damascus. (Gen. 15:2)
5. Eli. (1 Sam. 4:16-18)
New Quiz: Who's Who In The Old Testament. #4
Answer these questions.
1. Whom did Rahab marry, and whose mother was she?
2. Who set up the Ebenezer?
3. What bad man got his head nailed to the ground?
4. Who is described in the Bible as having weak eyes?
5. What king's description says he came "delicately"?
Answers and a new quiz will be posted next Thursday!