Wednesday, October 8, 2008


Captain Nicklas Lidstrom and the defending Stanley Cup Champion Detroit Red Wings open up their new season Thursday night at home against the Toronto Maple Leafs.


Hi,

As a believer you have the privilege and the responsibility to make an educated decision in the upcoming elections. Check out the past voting records of the candidates and make an intelligent decision on which candidate has followed Godly, Biblical principles. If you're looking for a candidate that you can agree with 100%, you will be disappointed.


This will be the 10th national election that I have voted in. My first was in 1972 when Hubert Humphrey and Richard Nixon were running for the office of president.

I have found that regardless of who I voted for, and regardless of who won, that God's Word always works. By the stripes of Jesus I am healed regardless of who is president.

I have found that my God supplies all of my needs according to His riches in glory through Christ Jesus whether a conservative or a liberal is in office. As a believer in the resurrection of Jesus, I vote in every election for the candidate that agrees most with God's Word. I pray daily for whichever candidate wins. I have faith, trust and confidence in God's Word and His promises every day.

What a wonderful position we have spiritually, seated in heavenly places in Christ Jesus. What a wonderful position we have physically, trusting in the Word of God in every area of our life. God's Word is God's Wisdom for living a prosperous and successful life during our earth walk until we pass away into our Heavenly future.

Have a great day,

Bill