Friday, January 11, 2008


Nick Novak getting early coaching mentoring from head coach Bill Novak.

Hello,

I hope you're looking forward to the coming weekend as much as I am. Tonight we have our first Women of the Word meeting of the year. As the pastor, I am always the guest speaker at the January meeting. I am expecting the supernatural, spectacular and miraculous tonight. If you're coming to the meeting, my prayer is that you will have ears to hear what and how God wants you to hear, and that you will have eyes to see what and how God wants you to see. Come with expectant hope, eager anticipation, confident assurance and absolute expectancy.

Tomorrow I will be going to the Twin Cities to watch the University of Minnesota women's hockey team. They will be playing Boston College at 1:00 pm. If you've never seen a Division I women's hockey game, you should make it a point to do so. They're a lot of fun.

The NFL Playoffs continue on Saturday and Sunday with 4 big games. The Cowboys, Packers, Colts and Patriots are the home favorites. The Detroit Red Wings travel to Ottawa to play the Eastern Conference's best team. The Red Wings currently have the most points and the best record in the National Hockey League. The New York Yankees will have pitchers and catchers reporting in 34 days.

Shalom,

Bill