Thursday, January 10, 2008
Coach Nick discussing game strategy with his Blaine Bengals JV team.
Do You Know Your Bible?
Answers to previous quiz.
1. Jezebel (2 Kings 9:30-33)
2. Elisha (2 Kings 4:32-35)
3. Abimelech (Judg. 9:53-54)
4. Dorcas (Acts 9:34-41)
5. Ahab (1 Kings 22:34-37)
6. Aaron (Num. 20:28)
7. Lazarus (John 11:39-44)
8. Ananias (Acts 5:1-5)
9. Haman (Esther 7:9-10)
10. Ahithophel (2 Sam. 17:23)
New Quiz: Deception
1. Using goat skins, who helped a son deceive his father?
2. Who deceived an escaping captain, telling him he would be safe in her tent, then, after giving him a drink of milk, murdered him?
3. Afraid of recognition by king Achish, who deceived him by pretending "himself mad in their hands, and scrabbled on the doors of the gate and let his spittle fall down upon his beard"?
4. By wearing old clothes, carrying moldy provisions, and pretending to be ambassadors, who did the Gibeonites try to deceive?
5. On his wedding night, who was deceived by his father-in-law?
6. Which king angered a witch because he had tried to deceive her by disguising himself?
7. Which two men, at different times, deceived kings by telling them their wife was their sister?
8. By deceiving a king's attendants, telling them he had a message for their king, who got to see the fat king alone, and then stabbed him to death?
9. Who deceived his brothers by pretending not to know them, then accused them of being spies and threw them in jail?
10. Who sent a woman of Tekoah, disguised as a mourner, to deceive David?
Answers and a new quiz will be posted next Thursday!