Tuesday, November 27, 2007


In 1999, Nick played in the Inline Hockey League in Maui.

Hello,

Our last area in the study on priorities is interests. As you abide in the Word of God your strengths, interest and passion for things will become clearer. My first area of interest is sports.

Let's begin today with the New York Yankees. The Yankees are the most successful sports team in the United States. They have won 26 world championships. I was born in 1951. Thirteen of the championships occured before I was born and thirteen after. The last one was in 2000. Since 1986, I have watched practically every Yankees game. Over the years my favorite players have been Babe Ruth, Lou Gehrig, Mickey Mantle, Yogi Berra and Whitey Ford. In recent years Derek Jeter, Chuck Knoblauch and Bernie Williams. Tomorrow we'll look at the Milwaukee Braves.

Shalom,

Bill