Wednesday, September 5, 2007


My dad, Frank L. Novak, welcomed me into the world on February 4, 1951 in Ely, Minnesota. My dad was a tremendous supporter, a sports fan and an avid outdoorsman. He has always been a great inspiration in my life. I look forward to spending eternity with him in heaven.


Much of the world's attention today is focused on the Middle East. A small segment of land in the Middle East has always been the center of attention in the supernatural realm. The country of Israel has always been a portion of land that has fascinated world empires. History has proven that those who rise against Israel will be eliminated from the world scene. The Bible plainly states that those who bless Israel will be blessed and those who curse Israel will be cursed. The God of the Bible has promised the nation of Israel His protection, provision and safety and will do so right up to the second coming of Jesus of Nazareth. My prayer is for the peace of Israel and the peace of Jerusalem.

Shalom,

Bill