|The beautiful walkway/running|
path in Wailea, Maui!
Do You Know Your Bible?
Answers to previous quiz.
1. A pair of turtledoves or two young pigeons (Luke 2:24).
2. Twelve (Leviticus 24:5).
3. One (Exodus 25:313).
4. The high priest on the Day of Atonement (Leviticus 16:3, 30-34).
5. He had shed too much blood (1 Chronicles 22:7-8).
New Quiz: Places of Worship #2.
Answer these questions.
1. How long did it take Solomon to build the temple?
2. Why is there no temple in the New Jerusalem?
3. How often did the high priest burn incense on the golden altar?
4. Who was famous for making a detailed organization of temple personnel?
5. Who supplied the materials to build the tabernacle?
Answers and a new quiz will be posted next Thursday!