|Bunpa Billy and his princesses!|
Do You Know Your Bible?
Answers to previous quiz.
1. Birds the sun, thorns (Matthew 13:4-7).
2. The unjust steward (Luke 16:13).
3. To Jericho from Jerusalem (Luke 10:30).
4. The rich man and Lazarus (Luke 16:19-31).
5. Four (Matthew 13:3-8).
New2 Quiz: Parables #5.
Answer these questions.
1. Why didn't Jesus speak to His disciples in parables?
2. In Jesus' illustration of how God wants to give us good things, what did the Lord say a father would not give his son if he asked for bread?
3. To what did Jesus compare the mustard seed?
4. In what parable did Jesus tell the chief priests and elders that publicans and harlots would enter the kingdom of God before they did?
5. What parable ends with "So the last shall be first and the first last"?
Answers and a new quiz will be posted next Thursday!