|Brian and Ellyson!|
Do You Know Your Bible?
Answers to previous quiz.
1. Nathan (2 Samuel 12).
2. That they didn't deal justly with each other (Isaiah 5:1-7).
3. The rich fool (Luke 12:16-21).
4. Basket, bed (Mark 4:21).
5. Four (Matthew 13:3-8).
New Quiz: Parables #4
Answer these questions.
1. What three hazards befell the seeds in Jesus' parable of the sower?
2. What parable illustrates the principle that no man can serve two masters?
3. Where was the man who was robbed going in the parable of the good Samaritan, and from where had he come?
4. What parable teaches that being rich doesn't automatically get you into heaven?
5. What parable ends with "wailing and gnashing of teeth"?
Answers and a new quiz will be posted next Thursday!