Do You Know Your Bible?
Answers to previous quiz.
1. A vineyard (Genesis 9:20).
2. Sycamore (Luke 19:4).
3. Lion, calf (ox), man, eagle (Revelation 4:7).
4. Two turtledoves or two young pigeons (Luke 2:24).
5. Pot of manna (Exodus 16:32-34).
New Quiz: Animal, Vegetable, Mineral #3.
Answer these questions.
1. Which of the following animals were considered unclean: cattle, sheep, lizards, weasels, goats, locusts, rabbits, pigeons, camels?
2. What did Jeroboam place in Dan and Bethel for the people to worship?
3. What happened to the scapegoat after it was presented to the Lord?
4. What happened to the thirty pieces of silver after Judas Iscariot threw them back at the Pharisees?
5. What animal did Goliath compare himself to when he saw David approaching him?
Answers and a new quiz will be posted next Thursday!