|Bumpa Billy and his Princesses!|
Do You Know Your Bible?
Answers to previous quiz.
1. A single pearl (Revelation 21:21).
2. Pharaoh (Genesis 41).
3. It was ground into powder and mixed with water, and the people were forced to drink it (Exodus 32:20).
4. Hyssop (Exodus 12:22).
5. Dragons (Malachi 1:3).
New Quiz: Animal, Vegetable, Mineral #5.
Answer these questions.
1. What mineral comprised the head of the figure in Nebuchadnezzar's dream?
2. What happened to the bronze serpent that Moses made in the wilderness?
3. What plague in Egypt came first, the frogs or the lice?
4. To what creature did God say, "I will put enmity between you and the woman"?
5. How much gold did the queen of Sheba give to Solomon?
Answers and a new quiz will be posted next Thursday!