|Painting a masterpiece!|
Do You Know Your Bible?
Answers to previous quiz.
1. Bear, lion (1 Samuel 17:34).
2. Seven (Genesis 7:2).
3. Quail (Exodus 16:13).
4. Lamb of God (John 1:29).
5. The prodigal son (Luke 15:23).
New Quiz: Animal, Vegetable, Mineral #2.
Answer these questions.
1. When Noah got off the ark, what did he plant?
2. What type of tree did Zacchaeus climb in order to see Jesus?
3. What did the four living creatures around the throne resemble, respectively?
4. What was the sacrifice that Joseph and Mary were required to offer up for Jesus' birth?
5. What food was to be stored in the ark of the covenant?
Answers and a new quiz will be posted next Thursday!