Friday, April 18, 2008


Warm weather is coming! That's a great time to get together with friends, family and relatives.


Hello,

I want to share a prophecy for 2008 given by our ministry partner, Jerry Savelle:

Your 2008 will be great, if you’ll just decide that you will wait.
Wait on Me and don’t give in and I’ll cause it to be the year that you win.
It’s what you do now that matters most, so heed My Word says the Lord of Hosts.
I’ll do My part, I promise you, so keep on standing like I’ve told you to.
Good things are coming, this you’ll see, so lift your voice and keep praising Me.
The angels are busy and I’m working things out, and soon you’ll have a triumphant shout.
Your enemy is defeated and he will not win. I’ve come through for you before and I’m doing it again.
This is your year. It’s true, it’s true! Turnarounds are coming and great breakthroughs, too!
Hallelujah!

Shalom,

Bill