Monday, December 10, 2007


Roxy, as the administrator of The Spoken Word Church, enjoys her time away from Ladysmith. Maui is one of her favorite getaway spots.

Hello,

Next on my list of interests are vacations. It is always nice to get away from Ladysmith for a time of rest and refreshing. My favorite spot is the island of Maui, in the Hawaiian Islands. We stay at a beautiful condo in Kihei. We can enjoy all of the conveniences of home, such as a full kitchen, washer and dryer, etc., while enjoying the ocean, the beautiful beaches and wonderful tennis courts. Maui is "The Valley Isle". It is my favorite place in the world.

I have really enjoyed flying and travelling to all kinds of different locales. The United States offers my favorite destinations. Tomorrow we will talk about the "Big Apple", New York City.

Have a good week,

Bill