Saturday, December 8, 2007


Greg and Robin Swoverland in Maui. Robin is Bill's associate and Greg teaches the children at The Spoken Word Church. They are Kristine and Nick's godparents. The "Novies" and the "Swovies" have been friends and ministry partners for many blessed years!


Today we will wrap up my movies/entertainment section of my "Interests" priority list.

My favorite TV movie star is Jaclyn Smith. Her movie, "Love Can Be Murder", is my favorite TV movie.

Courteney Cox is an all-time favorite of mine. As a young woman she was in a Bruce Springsteen music video and her career began to blossom.

One of my favorite movies to watch over and over again is "The World of Suzie Wong", starring Nancy Kwan. I have collected and watched practically all of her movies and enjoy laughing with her characters.

Chris Evert is my favorite female athlete. Her cool demeanor on the tennis court brought many championships. She was an athlete who excelled because of her diligence to perfect her skills.

Heather Locklear combines beauty and spunk. She has a personality and charisma that I can relate to.

Monday I will talk about my "Vacations" interests.

Shalom,

Bill