|These lovelies are ready for a road trip, too!|
Do You Know Your Bible?
Answers to previous quiz.
1. Rhoda (Acts 12:13).
2. Peter (2 Peter 3:15).
3. He was a thief (John 12:4-6).
4. Legion (Mark 5:9).
5. James and John (Matthew 20:20; Mark 10:35).
New Quiz: Who's Who in the New Testament.
Answer these questions.
1. Name five Simons mentioned in the New Testament.
2. Who were the only people Paul said he baptized?
3. What silversmith made shrines of the goddess Diana in Ephesus?
4. Why were the seven chosen in Acts 6?
5. Who were the two women Paul urged to get along together in Philippians 4:2?
Answers and a new quiz will be posted next Thursday!