|A model pose from Reagan Everly!|
Do You Know Your Bible?
Answers from previous quiz.
1. Onesimus (Philemon 1:10).
2. Andrew (John 6:8-9).
3. Barnabas (Acts 13:2), Silas (Acts 15:40), Timothy (Acts 16:1-3).
4. Apollos (Acts 18:24-28).
5. Ananias (Acts 9:10-18).
New Quiz: Who's Who In The New Testament #3.
Answer these questions.
1. Who was elected to replace Judas Iscariot as an apostle?
2. Whom did Paul circumcise and whom did he refuse to have circumcised?
3. What were Barabbas' crimes?
4. Who addressed the Sanhedrin with a face like an angel?
5. How many descriptions are given of Judas Iscariot's death?
Answers and a new quiz will be posted next Thursday!