|Spending time with my family! I have much to be thankful for!|
Do You Know Your Bible?
Answers to previous quiz.
1. Uzziah (2 chronicles 26:18-21).
2. He dipped seven times in the Jordan River (2 Kings 5:1, 10, 14).
3. Absalom (2 Samuel 18:14).
4. One hundred pounds (John 19:39).
5. Josiah (2 Kings 22:1).
New Quiz: Hard Trivia Questions #20.
Answer these questions.
1. Job's friends sat in silence with Job and mourned with him for how many days?
2. Where was Judas Iscariot buried?
3. Jesus told Nathanael that He had seen him before. Where did Jesus see Nathanael?
4. In the book of Proverbs, God says He hates how many things?
5. The Bible suggests that the average life span is how many years?
Answers and a new quiz will be posted next Thursday! Have a blessed Thanksgiving!