Thursday, November 15, 2012
Do You Know Your Bible?
Answers to previous quiz.
1. 15 (Isaiah 38:5).
2. The arrow of the Lord's deliverance (2 Kings 13:15-17).
3. The shadow of the sundial went backward ten degrees (Isaiah 38:8).
4. Manasseh (fifty-five years) (2 Chronicles 33:1).
5. Jeremiah (Jeremiah 37:16).
New Quiz: Hard Trivia Questions #19.
Answer these questions.
1. When a certain king tried to take the place of the priest at the altar, he was struck with leprosy. Who was this king?
2. How was Naaman healed of his leprosy?
3. Who was killed by three darts from Joab while he was hanging in a tree?
4. Nicodemus put how many pounds of myrrh and aloes on the body of Jesus?
5. What was the name of the person who became king while he was a little child?
Answers and a new quiz will be posted next Thursday!