The New York Yankees are the 2009 World Series Champions! They are also the team of the decade: 2 World Series titles, 4 AL Pennants, 8 Division Championships, 9 post season appearances! GREAT JOB YANKEES! Pitchers and catchers in 3 months!!!
Do You Know Your Bible?
Answers to previous quiz.
1. Simon Peter (John 1:40); Simon, a brother of Jesus (Mark 6:3); Simon the Zealot, one of the disciples (Acts 1:13); Simon the leper (Matt. 26:6); Simon of Cyrene (Matt. 27:32); Simon the sorcerer (Acts 8:9); Simon the Pharisee (Luke 7:36, 40); Simon Iscariot, Judas' father (John6:71); Simon the tanner (Acts 9:43).
2. Crispus and Gaius. (1 Cor. 1:154)
3. Demetrius. (Acts 19:24)
4. To make sure the Greek widows were provided for. (Acts 6:1-3)
5. Euodias and Syntyche. (Phil. 4:2)
New Quiz: Occupations #1.
Answer these questions.
1. What job was Moses doing when God spoke to him from the burning bush?
2. With whom were James and John partners?
3. What did Priscilla and Aquila do when they weren't teaching the Gospel?
4. Who did Delilah work for?
5. What was the occupation of the Ethiopian eunuch in Acts 8?
Answers and a new quiz will be posted next Thursday!