|JESUS! He IS the REASON for every season!|
Do You Know Your Bible?
Answers to previous quiz.
1. Twelve (Genesis 17:20).
2. Joel (Joel 2:28-29).
3. Dust (Genesis 28:14).
4. The days of Noah (Matthew 24:37).
5. The man from Macedonia (Acts 1:8).
New Quiz: Prophecies #5.
Answer these questions.
1. What does Zechariah say will happen when the Messiah's foot touches the Mount of Olives?
2. What did Joseph dream the sun, the moon and eleven stars did?
3. To whom was David referring when he wrote, "Mine own familiar friend, in whom I trusted, which did eat of my bread, has lifted up his heel against me"?
4. What person and group of people did JESUS tell the Pharisees would rise up in judgement of them?
5. What event that Agabus prophesied happened in the days of Claudias Caesar?
Answers and a new quiz will be posted next Thursday!