Do You Know Your Bible?
Answers to previous quiz.
1. To stand watch over the sons of Daniel's people (Daniel 12:1).
2. All those who fear the Lord (Psalm 34:7).
3. Herod (Acts 12:23).
4. The apostles (1 Corinthians 4:9).
5. Christians (1 Corinthians 6:3).
New Quiz: Angels #4.
Answer these questions.
1. Who was the cherub appointed to oversee the Garden of Eden?
2. In which two books do we learn that the angel Michael has face-to-face confrontations with satan?
3. Who talked about an angel who had redeemed him from evil?
4. What convinces a prophet to sin by claiming he had a message from the angel of the Lord?
5. In Isaiah 63:9, whom does Isaiah say God used to save His people?
Answers and a new quiz will be posted next Thursday!