|The two littlest Weber princesses!|
Georgia and Reagan.
Do You Know Your Bible
Answers to previous quiz.
1. James (James 1:1).
2. Benjamin (Judges 20:20).
3. Having left-handed men who could sling a stone at a hair's breadth ad not miss (Judges 20:16).
4. Manasseh (Deuteronomy 3:13).
5. Ephraim (Isaiah 7:2).
New Quiz: The Twelve Tribes #5.
Answer these questions.
1. What tribe, which could not occupy its allotted place in the Promised Land, took over somewhere else?
2. How many from the tribes of Israel are "sealed" in the book of Revelation?
3. Which tribe, according to Jacob's blessing, was "a hind let loose"?
4. What tribes settled east of the Jordan River?
5. What tribes settled north and northwest of the Sea of Galilee?
Answers and a new quiz will be posted next Thursday!