|TODAY! Opening day! GO YANKEES!|
Do You Know Your Bible?
Answers to previous quiz.
1. Q man building a tower or a kings going into battle, neither of whom had :counted the cost" (Luke 14:26-33).
2. Two men praying at the temple (Luke 18:9-14).
3. Sold all he had and bought it (Matthew 13:46).
4. The unforgiving servant (Matthew 18:22).
5. In the talents, the men were given respectively five, two, and one talent; in the pennies/denarii. each man received only one penny/danarius (Matthew 25:15; 20:`1-16).
New quiz: Parables #3.
Answer these questions.
1. What prophet told an adultress king the parable of a man with one ewe lamb?
2. What did Isaiah's parable of the vineyard say about Israel?
3. What parable included the concept of "eat, drink and be merry?"
4. Under what two places did Jesus say that a lamp should not be put?
5. How many soils are described in the parables of the sower.
Answers ande a new quiz will be posted next Thursday!