|Sister session at the playground!|
Do You Know Your Bible?
Answers to previous quiz.
1. John the Baptist (Judges 13:5; Luke 1:13-15).
2. Eutychus (Acts 20:7-12).
3. Job (Job 3:1).
4. Eve (Genesis 3:16-20).
5. Eunice (2 Timothy 1:5).
New Quiz: Who's Who, Again #4.
Answer these questions.
1. Who was the first recorded Christian martyr?
2. What relative of the late King Saul cursed King David - even throwing dirt on him during Absalom's rebellion?
3. Whom did the people of Lystra insist that Paul and Barnabas were?
4. To whom were the elders referring when, to Boaz, they said Ruth should be as fertile as the two who built the house of Israel?
5. Who stole treasure from the devastated city of Jericho - and paid for his sin with his life?
Answers and a new quiz will be posted next Thursday!