Do You Know Your Bible?
Answers to previous quiz.
1. Deuteronomy (Deuteronomy 34:5-8).
2. Ruth (Matthew 1:5).
3. Samaria (John 4:9).
4. Barabbas (Mark 15:15).
5. Bethel (Genesis 35:1).
New Quiz: Meanings Of Words Part 2 #3.
Answer these questions.
1. What great star in the book of Revelation, whose name means "bitter", fell upon the third part of the rivers?
2. Who is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name means "the destroyer", in the book of Revelation?
3. Who was the first of Job's three daughters of his second family, a name that means "dove"?
4. What is the name that means "wickedness", which is referred to in the Old Testament as being a father to children who worship other gods?
5. What patriarch, whose name means "supplanter", was the favorite of his mother?
Answers and a new quiz will be posted next Thursday!