Do You Know Your Bible?
Answers to previous questions.
1. Nebuchadnezzar (2 Kings 24:11-14; Jeremiah 52:12-23).
2. By grasping the horns of the altar (1 Kings 1:50).
3. Shiloh (Joshua 18:1).
4. Mount Moriah (2 Chronicles 3:1).
5. Linen (Exodus 26:1) and goat's hair (Exodus 26:7).
New Quiz: Places of Worship #5.
Answer these questions.
1. Where will the Ark of the Covenant ultimately be found?
2. On what article of the high priest's clothing were the Urim and Thummim placed?
3. How did God show His presence at the dedication of Solomon's temple?
4. How many days did the people celebrate following the completion of Solomon's temple?
5. What writer of Psalms was a supervisor of the music at Solomon's temple?
Answers and a new quiz will be posted next Thursday!