|Avery Elise the gymnast!|
Do You Know Your Bible?
Answers to previous quiz.
1. Elihu (Job 2:11; 32:2-6).
2. Seven days (Job 2:13).
3. Because they refused to conquer the Promised Land when God told them (Numbers 14).
4. Uzzah (2 Samuel 6:6-7).
5. God and Eve (Genesis 3:11-12).
New Quiz: Who's Who in The Old Testament #2.
Answer these questions.
1. When Namaan was cured of his leprosy, to what liar was the leprosy given?
2. Who led the victory song after the Egyptians were drowned in the Red Sea?
3. Who, besides Moses, had rods turned into serpents?
4. Whose name means "day star"?
5. Who killed two people at once with one spear?
Answers and a new quiz will be posted next Thursday!