|Avery Elise at her new school!|
Do You Know Your Bible?
Answers to previous quiz.
2. When God divided the light from the darkness.
3. When God told Adam and Eve top go forth and multiply. (Genesis 1:28)
4. Because they were using "fowl" language.
5. Esau. It cost him his birthright. (Genesis 25:34).
New Quiz: Puns, Riddles and Humor #17.
Answer these questions.
1. Certain days in the Bible passed by more quickly than most of the days. Which days were these?
2. Matthew and Mark have something that is not found in Luke and John. What is it?
3. Which one of Noah's sons was considered to be a clown?
4. What is the first game mentioned in the Bible?
5. What made Abraham so smart?
Answers and a new quiz will be posted next Thursday!