|Fun at the State Fair for Elle and Avery!|
Do You Know Your Bible?
Answers to previous quiz.
1. To avoid Egyptians traffic.
2. Samson. He brought the house down.
3. Jonah, because even the great fish couldn't keep him down.
4. First and Second Samuel.
- Genesis 1:1 - In the Beginning (big inning).
- Genesis 3:6 - Eve stole first and Adam stole second.
- Genesis 24:15-16 - Rebekah went to the well with a "pitcher".
- Luke 15:11-32 - The prodigal son made a home run.
- Judges - When Gideon rattled the pitchers.
- Exodus 4:4 - "And he put forth his hand, and caught it."
- Numbers 11:32 - "ten homer".
- Psalm 19:12 - Who can understand my errors?
- Proverbs 18:10 - "The righteous runneth into to it and is safe."
- Ezekiel 36:12 - "Yea, I will cause men to walk".
New Quiz: Puns, Riddles and Humor #12.
Answer these questions.
1. Who was the first person in the Bible to eat herself out of house and home?
2. Why was Job always cold in bed?
3. How were the Egyptians paid for goods taken by the Israelites when they fled from Egypt?
4. Why didn't they play cards on Noah's Ark?
5. In the story of the Good Samaritan, why did the Levite pass by the other side?
Answers and a new quiz will be posted next Thursday!