|Avery cooking for Auntie Nathalie and Elle!|
Do You Know Your Bible?
Answers to previous quiz.
1. Abishag (1 Kings 1:1-3).
2. A pomegranate tree (1 Samuel 14:1-2).
3. Eliezer of Damascus (Genesis 15:2-3).
5. No one! They were fortified cities (Joshua 19:35).
New Quiz: Expert Trivia Questions #35.
Answer these questions.
1. How many chapters are there in the Old Testament?
2. What Bible character was beheaded, cremated, and then buried?
3. In what book of the Bible do we find mention of "mufflers?
4. Gideon received golden earrings as payment for conquering the Midianites. How much dud the earrings weigh?
5. What is the most used word in the Bible?
Answers and a new will be posted next Thursday!