|With Avery Elise there is never a dull moment!|
Do You Know Your Bible?
Answers to previous quiz.
1. Aaron's sons (Exodus 28:40).
2. Psalms (Psalms 59:7).
3. Job (Job 38:29).
4. God (Job 41:29).
5. Isaiah (Isaiah 3:22).
New Quiz: Expert Trivia Questions #27.
Answer these questions.
1. What is the name of the Bible character who had 30 sons who rode on 30 donkeys and controlled cities?
2. In what book of the Bible do we have the first mention of a bar's razor?
3. The angel of the Lord killed how many of Sennacherib's soldiers?
4. How many times is the Old Testament quoted in the book of revelation?
5. In what verse of the Bible do we find the word "cankerworm" mentioned twice?
Answers and a new quiz will be posted next Thursday!